Kidney stones are the most aching urinary tract disorder. Generally, kidney stones are developed when minerals and salts within the renal system turn into solid component or crystal depositions, either due to excess or with an inherent inclination to develop the same. Kidney stones are also known as renal calculi, nephrolithiasis, ureterolithiasis, urinary calculi and urolithiasis primarily depending on their location within the tract.
The deciding factors include stone’s size, number and shape. If the size is small or tiny then it will be flushed out from the system while urinating with just high intake of water on daily basis; about 4 to 5 liters every 24 hours. On the other hand, if these kidney stones are huge, it would present as sudden, severe, unbearable pains requiring immediate medical attention. Thus, it is recommended to get diagnosed of these kidney stones at the earliest to pursue better treatment and avoid the unwanted aching episodes. How one can identify or realize that he / she are suffering from kidney stones?
Here are some easily identifiable Symptoms of Kidney Stones
1. The first highlight to come to notice is smelly urine. The patient will notice a different kind of smell while urinating and in some cases; he / she even notice colored, blood stained or bloody urine as well.
2. Severe and acute pain in the lower abdomen area extending till the back side mark the kidney stone pains, one day they will just appear impromptu with may be no sign revealing the pathology inculcating earlier.
3. Burning sensation while urinating
4. Frequent urination
5. Cold fever or chills
6. Vomiting, nausea
7. Painful urination
These symptoms categorically indicate that a person is displaying any one or all symptoms, is suffering from the kidney stones and need proper medical intervention. Further abdominal ultrasound and x rays are to be performed to fetch fine details and strategize the fore coming.
Also, there are few home remedies available that can assist flush out or eliminate the stones naturally. Point to remember is that only small size kidney stones can be removed or eliminated with the home remedies. So, one must determine the exact size of the stones before initializing any treatment.
Natural Remedies for Kidney Stones
1. Dried French beans are one of the effective ingredients to get rid of the kidney problem, including stones. Remove beans from the pods, cut the pods in tiny sizes and simmer it in about 4 liter water for 6 hours. Strain the mix twice with fine muslin and let it cool for another 7 – 8 hours. Now, the juice is ready to be served, the patient must consume the juice every two hours throughout the day.
2. Prepare mix of basil juice with honey and consume it daily for six months.
3. Grind a tablespoon of pomegranate seed and mix it with horse gram soup. This remedy will work well in case of acute pains by flushing out the kidney stones.
4. The best ever remedy is drinking plenty of water. It is the most effective home remedy to remove kidney stones naturally. Plain water acts bliss so benefit from the tool most.
5. Nettle leaves prevent the stone crystal formation and also help remove bacterial invasion. Drink 2 cup of nettle leaf juice daily in order to prevent kidney stones.
Remember the first thing is to diagnose kidney stones and then pursue the natural prescription properly.
For more information visit us http://www.healthfore.com/. HealthFore Technologies Limited is a global healthcare IT solutions and advisory services company. Our patient-centric healthcare solutions focus on wellness, preventive care and condition management. Our information and health advisory services ensure prompt diagnosis and treatment of diseases. We create mass awareness to improve the quality of life through self-care.