Lungs are quite primary and critical segment of our respiratory system, they assist drain out oxygen from the inhaled air and void off the carbon dioxide with the exhaled one. To keep up the organ functioning naturally there is a certain percentage of moisture there in which sets routes perfect for various bacterial and viral agents to settle and lead consequences. In cases where the immune system may be compromised due to any reason, the body is not in a position to combat effectively and these bacteria or virus inhaled rapidly effect the lungs. These lung infections form a very chronic variety of diseases that negatively affect on the entire functioning of the body. There are several occasions when people encounter the symptoms of this chronic disease and need to cure it.
The few major causes of lung Infections include
- Cough and common cold
- Asthma and obstructive Pulmonary disease
- Lung infections triggered by the occupational and environmental hazards such as air pollutants and toxins
- Varied bacteria inhaled are another cause of lung infections
- Those who smoke are prone to suffer from chronic viral lung infections. Smoking is a major cause that reduces proper functioning of the lungs and leaves one susceptible.
It seems that people who suffer from lung infections display some common symptoms. The basic symptoms of any respiratory infection that more or less are always there are summed up as below:
- Shortness of breath
- Cough with or without sputum
- Hemoptysis or blood in the sputum while coughing
- Pain in chest with difficult breathing
- Gradual loss of appetite
- Stridor or panting
- Headaches and weakness
- Fever in case of severe lung infections
It is strictly recommended that when these symptoms are noticed or identified in anyone in the vicinity, rush to the doctor and consult about the current state of affairs.
Before any kind of treatment a certain tests need to be done to identify cause and determine extent / effects etc in total. Blood tests, a chest X-ray, cultures help determine and diagnose the condition precisely before prescribing any medications. In lung infections, doctors usually use following medical treatments either alone or in combination to relieve:
- Immune suppressants
However, there are several natural remedies also available to assist cure. These natural remedies are the best way to cure your lung infections without any side effects. Also you can incorporate these measures with your prescribed curriculum to drain maximum.
- Mix a teaspoon of ginger powder with cloves and pepper consumed thrice a day aids enough to curtail lung infections.
- Boil ginger, black pepper and basil in equal quantity. This mixture should intake four times a day.
- Lung infections sufferer can chew licorice roots for few hours. It is very useful to strengthen immunity.
- Balanced and nutritive diet is also an essential in curing lung infections of viral origin.
- Mix a teaspoon of turmeric powder in warm milk and intake it twice a day. Continue this treatment for 15 days to get positive results.
- Prepare a blend of sesame and linseed seeds with little salt and teaspoon honey. This effective mixture will help you to combat this disease properly.
Lung infections can occur to anyone at any stage of life but a proper follow up and treatment can keep things easy for sure.
For more information visit us http://www.healthfore.com/. HealthFore Technologies Limited is a global healthcare IT solutions and advisory services company. Our patient-centric healthcare solutions focus on wellness, preventive care and condition management. Our information and health advisory services ensure prompt diagnosis and treatment of diseases. We create mass awareness to improve the quality of life through self-care.